Recent Questions Ajax Sliding Tree MenuQ: What's happening is the rollover drop down menu sits at the very top-left of the web page..
No matter what I seem to try, I can't get it to fit in a space that seems plenty big for it.
A: Please check that you use relative position for the menu.
You should set these parameters:
Q: I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice.
A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
Q: I'm testing your menu, however this always display the result of the execution of this code, that was generated by the GUI tool
<div id="dmlinks" style="font:bold 14px Arial;color:#000000;text-decoration:none">
<a id="dmI1" href="testlink.html">Recompensas</a>
<a id="dmI3" href="testlink.html">Ingresar</a>
<a id="dmI4" href="testlink.html">Cuentale a un amigo</a>
<a id="dmI6" href="testlink.html">Ingresar</a>
<a id="dmI7" href="testlink.html">Servicios y Soluciones</a>
<a id="dmI8" href="testlink.html">Contactanos</a>
<a id="dmI9" href="http://deluxe-menu.com/order-purchase.html">Acerca de Medussa</a>
<a id="dmI14" href="testlink.htm">Soporte</a>
I don't know what's happenning I followed the instructions that you describe in your installation process. I'm using the menu in a jsp page.
See more info about the installation of the menu here:
You should paste also such lines, for example:
Where data.js is the file with your menu. You can create such file using Deluxe Tuner.
You should upload this files on your server in the correct place.
Q: Is it possible to use this easy drop down menu as a static HTML form element so it does not behave like a link but its value is posted with other form elements on submit?
A: You are able to paste any html code within items.
So you can paste a form too.
var menuItems = [
["<nobr><FORM method=GET action='http://www.google.com/custom'>
<input name='as_q' value='searchthe web' size=15 style='font-size:10'>
<INPUT type=hidden name=cof value='LW:144;L:http://domain.edu/images/sulogo.gif;LH:45;AH:center;GL:0;S:http://domain.edu;AWFID:e01cb67b8afe383e;'>
</form></nobr>","", "images/icons/search.gif", "", "", "", "", "2", "", "", "",],