A: Unfortunately we don't have step by step tutorial now. We'll try tocreate it in the nearest time.
1. Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner application.
You can create any menu as you like in Deluxe Tuner.
You can use ready to use templates. You can find them in the templateswindow.
You should set items and subitems parameters on the "Item Parameters"window.
See also other parameters for the menu on the main window.
You can also use Individual Styles for items and subitems
2. You should install the menu on your page.
You can click, for example, File/Export to HTML (you can't do it inthe MAC version).
Add several rows into your html page.
You should also copy all engine files
into "deluxe-menu.files/" folder. You should place this folder in thesame folder with your index. html page.
Q: I have read your http://deluxe-tree.com/whats-new-info.html.
And really I do not understand this phrase:
- Item ID format has changed. It depends on the parent ID = [parent ID]i[item index].
Examples: for the first level dtree _0i0, dtree_0i1..., for the second level dtree_0i1i0,dtree_0i1i1, dtree_0i1i2...
Where do I fill in?
Do I have to rename my cascading menu titles?
A: Actually you shouldn't change anything.
This info is for the customers who use these indexes (dtree_0i1i2) only.
Q: I have used the menu features many times and am used to having the code to be inserted into the html page provided when the project is saved.
I have successfully created my first popup window (not the popup menu) which I want to use for text information to open when a text is clicked.
The preview has this working fine but when I saved the project there was no code created to install on the site and I cannot find directions within the program or at your website.
A: For example you want to open your popup window when you click the link on your page.
You should do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
2) Create a popup window in Deluxe Tuner. Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section) and add the content in HTML Content window, for example:
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
See the attached screen.gif.
4) Select the template you want to use.
5) Export your popup window to HTML page. File -> Export -> To HTML. Save it in any testfolder.
So, you'll have:
6) Open the generated deluxe-popup-window.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<noscript><a href="http://deluxepopupwindow.com">menu drop down by DeluxePopupWindow.com</a></noscript>
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
7) Copy 'deluxe-popup-window.files/' folder and deluxe-popup-window.js file into the samefolder with your index.html (root folder of your website).
Q: How can you set an item in a html form drop down menu to just a text and not a link?
A: Don't add link in the item's link field in that case:
["Home","", "default.files/icon1_s.gif", "default.files/icon1_so.gif", "", "Home Page Tip", "_blank", "", "", "", ],