I’m wondering if there is a way to keep the roll over on the current page for the script drop down menu.
Pleaselet me know if it is possible and what I should do.A: You can find more info here:
Try to do the following things:
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, forexample:
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
But notice, to use dm_ext_setPressedItem() you should know ID of selected item and subitem.
You can't get this ID after you reload your page. That is why you should write your own code on PHP.
var tmenuItems = [
var tmenuitems = [
["<div onClick='window.location.href=myvalue'>Table of Contents</div>", ""]
> Also, what features of IE 4 are not supported?
With Single Website license your reg. key will work on the registereddomain only.
See more info:
I have another question concerning pop-up windows. If I do the following:
1) Use the Deluxe Tuner to create a pop-up window.
2) Change the location of the gif, css, and js files from all of them being within "deluxe-popup-window.files" to the files being in separate directories and
3) Update the "deluxe-popup-window.js" file and the "jaw_skin_windowsvista_graphite.css" file so that they contain the new directory locations
Will the html window function properly? Thanks for the help. A: If you change all paths in jaw_skin_windowsvista_graphite.css and deluxe-popup-window.jsfiles correctly your popup window should work fine.