Recent Questions Mouseover Event In Componentart TreeviewQ:
Hi, I need to know if it is possible to accomplish the following functionalities with your tree-menu library.
1. I need to have two or more trees in the same page
3. I need to eliminate the nodes that has check=true
4. I need to populate on-demand the tree using AJAX
5. I need to implement drag&drop through the use of the mouse events on the tree nodes
6. How would the tree behave with 10000 nodes??
7. I need to have a tree within another element that uses scroll
such as a DIV or SPAN (fixed area). When collapsed or expanded, the area should remain its original size. A: 1. You can add any number of the menus on the one page.
2, 3, 5. Yes, you can do it. But you should create your own server-side script (for example, php) that will do it. The menu doesn't support such a feature.
6. It is possible that the loading speed can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
Yes, you can notice some delay in IE, but in over browsers it works better.
I tried to create large menus on my machine: P4 3GHz, 512RAM WinXP SP2
- 1000 items ~ 10 sec
- 2000 items ~ 40 sec
I'm using your menu for my customers.
IHtml menu script works really great but since your last updates I'm really missing the parameter smviewtype=3, so I can have a subnavigation going other direction as usual.
Since you had this feature build in I choosed your menu and did a lot of programming, to get it integrated into contenido cms system.
I would be very pleased, if you could help me on this point. A: You should set the way you show submenus using subMenuAlign and subMenuVAlign parameters.See more info here:
How do you change the back ground color of the menu?
menuBackColor just changes the pull down background.
I'm stuck with a blue background which i guess is the default.
I've looked at the parameters page for info, tried a few different items but none worked for changing the background.
I'm sure its something very obvious, but any help would be appreciated.A: Please, don't forget to change also item background colors:
var itemBackColor = ["color", "color"];