Recent Questions Java Treelist Example HtmlQ: I have used the menu features many times and am used to having the code to be inserted into the html page provided when the project is saved.
I have successfully created my first popup window (not the popup menu) which I want to use for text information to open when a text is clicked.
The preview has this working fine but when I saved the project there was no code created to install on the site and I cannot find directions within the program or at your website.
A: For example you want to open your popup window when you click the link on your page.
You should do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
2) Create a popup window in Deluxe Tuner. Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section) and add the content in HTML Content window, for example:
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
See the attached screen.gif.
4) Select the template you want to use.
5) Export your popup window to HTML page. File -> Export -> To HTML. Save it in any testfolder.
So, you'll have:
6) Open the generated deluxe-popup-window.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<noscript><a href="http://deluxepopupwindow.com">menu drop down by DeluxePopupWindow.com</a></noscript>
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
7) Copy 'deluxe-popup-window.files/' folder and deluxe-popup-window.js file into the samefolder with your index.html (root folder of your website).
You should edit the php template of your theme.
1. Go to Design -> Theme Editor
Open header.php file
!! Notice that you should CHMOD header.php file to777 setting. Find more info here:
2. Upload folder with all menu files on your server
3. Add the following code in the <head> tag:
where 'menu' is the folder with all menu file on your server.
4. Call data file in the place where you want to have the menu, forexample:
<div style='z-index: 100;position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;float: left;height: 85px; '>
5. Click 'Update File' button.
Q: I'm struggling with one last issue on my navigation. When you have a screen resolution about the same size as the site width, when a sub menu pops up, It displays sometimes to the left of the first drop down menu list rather than the left. Is there a way of changing the way this displays if the screen size is smaller than 800px wide or so.
A: If there is no enough room on the right side of your browser windowdrop down menu list submenus will be shown on the left side.
Q: We currently check the functionalitys of deluxe-menu for a new project.
Currently we need a popup menu that shows some menu entrys with submenus.
If the user select the submenu in the dhtml horizontal menu, we want to show a div container witha google map in the menu!
Is this possible with deluxe-menu?
A: You are able to paste any html code within items.
var menuItems = [
["<nobr><FORM method=GET action='http://www.google.com/custom'><input name='as_q' value='search the web' size=15 style='font-size:10'> <INPUT type=hidden name=cof value='LW:144;L:http://domain.edu/images/sulogo.gif;LH:45;AH:center;GL:0;S:http://domain.edu;AWFID:e01cb67b8afe383e;'>
</form></nobr>","", "images/icons/search.gif", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "",],