Recent Questions Html Treeview JsQ:
<iframe src="files/1.pdf" name="iframe" style="z-index:0;" width="100%" height="100%"></iframe>
Submenus will overlap PDF correctly if you load it in the IFRAME only!Q:
We're working on new website and including your html menu systems.
Here's what we're trying to do and it keeps giving us an error (using MS Frontpage for development):
1) We have created a single leftnav menu that will appear on all of the pages of our website.
2) We've created an html page called leftnav.htm that is only this menu. It works just fine when we preview within Frontpage. The leftnav.htm and all the menu .js files are in a unique folder within the site.
3) We then have a template page that is the base template for many of the pages on our website. There is a layout table in this template into which we do an Includepage to bring in the leftnav.htm. When we try to preview this page with the menu included, we get a script error that says "Object expected" on line #155 (the .js file only has 154 lines of code).
We're stuck. Is there a problem with how we're trying to implement the html menu systems? A: It is possible that you'll have an error in the Frontpage's preview.
Try to open your page in browser. If you'll have the same error,please send send us a copy of your html pages (including .js files) and we will check it.
The navigation menus shows up behind the YouTube videos instead of the frontA: You should add opaque parameter to object and embed tags. So set your video in thefollowing way:
<object width="445" height="364">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/tXdWj-teINc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true">
<param name="wmode" value="opaque">
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
<embed src="islam-supports-child-marriage-rape-and_files/tXdWj-teINchlenfs1rel0color10x2b405bcolor20x6b8ab6border1.swf" wmode="opaque" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364">
So in other words, if I have a horizontal navigation and I select the 3rd index along the menu
and select something from this, how can I make the 3rd index highlighted?A: You can find more info here:
Try to do the following things:
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, forexample:
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
But notice, to use dm_ext_setPressedItem() you should know ID of selected item and subitem.
You can't get this ID after you reload your page. That is why you should write your own code on PHP.