Recent Questions Combobox TreedropdownQ:
that a menu selection stays 'on' for the navigation bar script?
In other words, the menu remains selected, perhaps in a background color
that shows the user this menu choice is selected and the user is in the selected menu area. A: To save your navigation path you should set the following parameter:
var saveNavigationPath = 1;
The menu keeps items highlighted during menu navigation.
0 - disabled, 1 - enabled (default).
You can highlight menu items by default in two ways:
1) Set the pressed item on each page idividually using the following parameter:
var pressedItem = -2;
The toggle mode. Sets an index of an item that will be highlighted by default.
-2 - the toggle mode is disabled;
-1 - the toggle mode is enabled, but no items highlighted by default;
0,1,2,3,... - index of highlighted item in a top-level menu.
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, for example:
2) Set the pressed item/subitem using dm_ext_setPressedItem () function.
Please see more info here:
I dowloaded the free trial of this product and I am trying to figure out how to put dhtml pulldown menu into a website that I have built with Homestead.com's Site Builder. I just CANNOT figure out what all I need to do to get it to work.
I am willing to pay for someone to install it or pay for the product but I need to make sure it will work on this site! A: Unfortunately we don't work with HOMESTEAD.com page builder.
1. upload the folder with all menu files in the same folder with your html page.
2. open the page in your program
3. open html source code of the page
4. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.htmlQ:
I have seen menu like this when i scroll the page the manu will scroll follow.....can delux menu do that ?
If can how ? A: You should use floatable feature.
You should set absolute coordinates for your menu
You should also check that you have dmenu_add.js file in the samefolder with dmenu.js.
Is there any way to have the browser reset the horizontal tree view to allcollapsed each time the browser is reopened?A: You should set the following parameter in that case: