Recent Questions Build Family Tree Using Treeview ControlQ:
Set ID for the first frameset:
<FRAMESET id=frmSet rows=220,*>
Then you should open your data file in any text editor and change
dm_init(); to dm_initFrame("frmSet", 0, 1, 0);
For more info see:
<img height="173" align="bottom" width="150" x-sas-useimageheight="" x-sas-useimagewidth="" src="gifs/vargas2.gif"/>
in Deluxe Tuner specify another parameters:
WinID = window2
(Use another winID than you have in your first data file if you don't want to
close 1-st popup window after you open the 2-nd one or use the same winID=win if you want to close 1-st popup.)
onClick = win2
Save this popup (use another name, for example: popup2.html).
I'm interested in to buy the product of yours: deluxe-menu. But I've got a dude.
var menuItems = [
["||<nobr><FORM method=GET action='http://www.google.com/custom'><input name='as_q' value='search
the web' size=15 style='font-size:10'> <INPUT type=hidden name=cof
value='LW:144;L:http://domain.edu/images/sulogo.gif;LH:45;AH:center;GL:0;S:http://domain.edu;AWFID:e01cb67b8afe383e;'> </form></nobr>","", "images/icons/search.gif", "", "", "", "", "2", "", "", "",],
["<a href='testlink.html'> test </a>","","",]
I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice. A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],