Recent Questions Rtl Tree MenuQ: If there is a possibility to change the dhtml dropdown menus?
A: You should use API functions.
dtreet_ext_changeItem (menuInd, itemID, itemParams)
More info you can find here:
Q: I am facing problem with deluxe tab. When a first level jscript tab is selected, sub tab of that tab should be in selected mode.
I need to change text color of "New contact" (sub tab) in selected mode to black.
A: Unfortunately Deluxe Tabs doesn't have such a feature now.
You use main tabs to show sub-tabs and click on sub-tabs to show their content or openlinks.
On the initial page load you can set the selected item and submenu item using thefollowing parameters:
Q: Hi, I need to know if it is possible to accomplish the following functionalities with your tree-menu library.
1. I need to have two or more trees in the same page
3. I need to eliminate the nodes that has check=true
4. I need to populate on-demand the tree using AJAX
5. I need to implement drag&drop through the use of the mouse events on the tree nodes
6. How would the tree behave with 10000 nodes??
7. I need to have a tree within another element that uses scroll
such as a DIV or SPAN (fixed area). When collapsed or expanded, the area should remain its original size.
A: 1. You can add any number of the menus on the one page.
2, 3, 5. Yes, you can do it. But you should create your own server-side script (for example, php) that will do it. The menu doesn't support such a feature.
6. It is possible that the loading speed can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
Yes, you can notice some delay in IE, but in over browsers it works better.
I tried to create large menus on my machine: P4 3GHz, 512RAM WinXP SP2
- 1000 items ~ 10 sec
- 2000 items ~ 40 sec