Recent Questions Tree Menu Div JavaQ:
I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice. A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
I would like to call a popup window (created in Deluxe Truner) from a deluxe menu item. A: You should add the code for popup window on your html page with the menu:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<noscript><a href="http://deluxepopupwindow.com">menu drop down by DeluxePopupWindow.com</a></noscript>
<!-- (c) 2006, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
Inside menuItems you should open the window in the following way:
"", "", "", "", "0", "", "", "", "", ],
More info about deluxePopupWindow.open() method you can find here:
I have one final question:-
If you go to http://domain.com/mainboard.asp
And click the tools icon.
My application has 3 types of settings.
Click the line icon (which highlights) then you can use the line tool Then click the thickness icon (which only changes the thickness of the line) And then click the colour icon (which only changes the colour of the line)
Unfortunately, when another icon is selected it resets the original icon.
Is there a way to show one of the top 8 function icons highlighted as well as the selected thickness icon and palette icon all in a selected state together? A: function dm_ext_changeItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, iParams)
Changes parameters and an appearance of the item.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0. See more info about indexes here.
iParams = [array] - the array of item parameters. This parameter has the same structure as an item in menuItems array. You can assign parameters of another existent item of themenu or create new ones.
Structure of iParams:
[item_text, link, icon_normal, icon_over, tip, target, individual_style_index, jsFilename]
You should change icon_normal, icon_over parameters for the items.
The idea is that when you click the button of the menu,
the box that holds the menu links opens like normal, but Instead of having the written links inside the drop down box,
["|Home <a href='http://domain.com'><img src='default.files/xpicon1_s.gif' width=12 height=12></a>","testlink.htm", "default.files/icon1_s.gif", "default.files/icon1_so.gif", "", "Home Page Tip", "", "", "", ],
["|Product Info <a href='http://domain.com'><img src='default.files/xpicon1_s.gif' width=12 height=12></a>","", "default.files/icon2_s.gif", "default.files/icon2_so.gif", "", "Product Info Tip", "", "", "", ],