Recent Questions Sfjquerytreedoctrinemanagerplugin DatabaseQ:
I’m setting an after item image as follows (this code was generated by Deluxe Tuner, not by hand/text editor):
As you can see, the after item image is not appearing in my access drop down menu – do you have any idea why that would be/how to fix? A: You should create Individual style and assign it for the top access drop down menu items:
var itemStyles = [
["itemBackImage=designimgs/blank.gif,designimgs/blank.gif", "beforeItemImage=designimgs/blank.gif,designimgs/blank.gif", "afterItemImage=designimgs/btn-ico.gif,designimgs/btn-ico-active.gif", "beforeItemImageW=1","afterItemImageW=8", "beforeItemImageH=1","afterItemImageH=7","itemBorderWidth=0"],
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.htmlQ:
I downloaded the trial version of deluxe-menu.
I created a four tab menu using the tab'stab menu generator; so far so good.
I read the tutorial where to past codeand ensuring all items wire in the menudir/; so far so good. The problem, you talk about two> files 'dmenu.js' & 'data.js', these files were not created bydeluxe-menu program.
Where are they, so that I can see if this thing works before buying, so far; not so good.A: You may have another name for your data file (not data.js).
If you want to use tab menu you'll have dtabs.js engine file and data file.
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner(you can use "File/Save as/HTML" function).
You can enter any name you like, for example enter "tab". So you'llhave tab.html, tab.js files and "tab.files" folder with all menu files.
2. open your .html page in any text editor
3. Copy generated tab.js file and "tab.files/" folder in the same folderwith your index.html page.
4. Open generated menu.html in any text editor and copy several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:http://deluxe-tabs.com/product-info/?installation