and wedon't have plug-ins for it.
To install the menu into your html page:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner
(you can use "File/Save as/HTML" function).
You can enter any name you like, for example enter "menu".
So you'llhave menu.html, menu.js files and "menu.files" folder with all menu files.
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy generated menu.js file and "menu.files/" folder in the same folderwith your index.html page.
4. Open generated menu.html in any text editor and copy several rows of code (<script> tags),
For info see:http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.html
Is there any way to have a floating menu float in relation to the centre of the screen (not the left of the screen). I have a centre based website. When I use the floating menu and view the site on different screen sizes, the floating menu appears in different places on the x scale. For example, I would like it 20 percent from the edge of my centre based webpage, not 20 percent from the left of the screen. I want the menu to appear on the same horizontal place on my webpage (which is centre based) A: No unfortunately it is not possible to write
var posX="50% - 20";
You should adjust your coordinates to center the menu with absoluteposition.
Does your java menu software work with Dreamweaver MX 2004 on Mac OS X? A: To create your menu on MAC you can use HTML version of Deluxe Tuner (for MAC OS). You can find it here:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.html
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application
(included into the trial package): http://deluxe-menu.com/deluxe-tuner-info.html
Hi There. I wanted to use your product, but couldn’t figure out how multiple users could get varying menus using the file driven approach.
I currently use a java menu that I build on the fly without any files.
The only thing I could come up with was having each user refer to his/her own data.js file, that I can build on demand.
Theoretically it is possible to have varying menus for multiple users.You should create your own server-side script (for example, php) thatwill change the menu for your users. The menu doesn't support such afeature.