I got the tabs menu to work!
Can you tell me which file(s) I must change to change the content of each tab
Very many thanks for your help. A: For each tab you can set content <div> (contentName,contentDescription, contentVariations).
var bmenuItems =
You can find these divs in the tabs-style-glass.html file. You shouldpaste the content of your tabs in these divs.
We are in the stage of design, we have a requirement to have the items
fly out from right to left in the dhtml menue.A: The following parameter controls the ways of showing submenus:
From left to right:
From left to right + upwards:
From right to left:
From right to left + upwards:
You can find this info here:
We recently purchased your full package, and I have a couple of questions regarding deluxe-menu in particular.
2) I'm using this inside our firewall on a VPN intranet application. Am I going to have issues with the key if the site has multiple host headers and domains attached to it? A: Thanks for your interest in our products.
1) If you delete noscript tag from your pages you'll see "IncorrectCopyright" message in IE.
To create a search engine friendly menu you should add additional html code within your html page:
To generate such a code use Deluxe Tuner application.
You can find this GUI in the trial package.
Run Tuner, load your menu and click Tools/Generate SE-friendly Code (F3).
var key ="THE_FIRST_KEY"; //sandvine.com
var key1="THE_SECOND_KEY"; //salestools
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner
2. open the page in Frontpage
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
You should copy all engine files and images for the drop down navigation menu in "deluxe-menu.files/" folder and paste it in the same folder with you .html files.
It is possible that you'll have errors in the preview but your drop down navigation menushould work fine in the browser.