I am in the final stages of testing and need some advice and help.
I have two problems I am trying to address.
1) Arrows on dropdown menu select.
2) Load time.
Please notice, I have to use absolute paths for the dropdown menu select to work.
1) I can't get the arrows to show, so I tried to add the code for images in the first bold sentence below.
2) I tried to add the second line for absolute paths for links to increase load time in the second bold sentence. It appears that the load time is increased by about 3 seconds and that the menu is the last to load, even though I have tried to have this as the first html to load.
Neither one of my commands appear to work.
This site has over 10,000,000 items on it, and I can't wait to get this up and running. Your program is the perfect solution for anybody with a website.A: 1) Now you have:
You should set your arrows in the following way:
2) Your menu is very large. I advise you to us AJAX like technology.
You can also try the following things:
move all <script> calls into <head>, but delete dm_init() function from mainmenu.js file -- move them instead offiles calls, i.e.:
It this case data will be loaded when <head> will load, but after thatdropdown menu select must be shown quickly.
Let me know about results.
We would like to use standard images for the main menue and add popup menues by using deluxe menue. The popups are triggered by hovering the cursor above the main menueimages and they should stay visible as long as the cursor is in the image.
You should use onMouseover event.
I must say, I'm glad I found your products! I am thoroughly impressed with your products! Once we get everything figured out and our menu set up, we'll be purchasing a license for our site.
However, I did have a question. I cannot seem to figure out how to get the individual menu styles to be applied to any of my java script menu items through the Deluxe Tuner. I've looked through through your documentation, but I cannot find anything that explains to me how I do this in the Deluxe Tuner. All I could find is this link: http://deluxe-menu.com/individual-item-styles-info.html
Which I don't quite fully understand, and by the looks of it, it doesn't appear to explain to me how I customize my individual menu item styles through the Deluxe Tuner.
Could you please either explain to me how to do this, or provide me a link that gives me directions on how to get this to work.
I look forward to doing business with you! A: To create Individual styles click "Edit Individual Styles..." button.
1) In the "Individual Styles" window click "Add Style", enter the name
of the new style.
2) Edit java script menu parameters of your style
4) Click "OK" button.
5) Select items (you can use Ctrl and Shift buttons to select group ofitems) and assign "Item Style"/"Submenu Style" to it. (in the "Item Parameters" window)
When a user click on an item in the dhtml side menu I need to target the execution of that link to a different IFrame in the same page, is that supported?A: Set the following parameter:
where name is the name of your Iframe.
You can also specify the target for each item individually:
["|Home","testlink.htm", "default.files/icon1_s.gif", "default.files/icon1_so.gif", "", "Home Page Tip", "name", "", "", "", ],