I hope you can help me once again
A: Notice, when you use floatable menu you can't use relative menu position.
So, if you use
var absolutePos = 0;
and to center the menu you use <p> or <div> with the center alignment your menu won't float.
To center your floatable menu you should set absolute coordinates.
Q: I have used the menu features many times and am used to having the code to be inserted into the html page provided when the project is saved.
I have successfully created my first popup window (not the popup menu) which I want to use for text information to open when a text is clicked.
The preview has this working fine but when I saved the project there was no code created to install on the site and I cannot find directions within the program or at your website.
A: For example you want to open your popup window when you click the link on your page.
You should do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
2) Create a popup window in Deluxe Tuner. Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section) and add the content in HTML Content window, for example:
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
See the attached screen.gif.
4) Select the template you want to use.
5) Export your popup window to HTML page. File -> Export -> To HTML. Save it in any testfolder.
So, you'll have:
6) Open the generated deluxe-popup-window.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<noscript><a href="http://deluxepopupwindow.com">menu drop down by DeluxePopupWindow.com</a></noscript>
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
7) Copy 'deluxe-popup-window.files/' folder and deluxe-popup-window.js file into the samefolder with your index.html (root folder of your website).
Q: I'm using your Delux Menu and I would like to know how to change the back ground color of the sub drop down menu from the teal color to a gray and am nothaving any luck locating this option.
A: Try to use the following parameters:
You can also check Individual Styles. It is possible that you setbackground color there.
Q: Greetings. How do I make a menu item as default selected and open when the page loads with the dhtml menu bar script? Thanks.
Try to do the following things:
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, forexample:
<noscript><a href="http://deluxe-menu.com">dhtml menu bar script by Deluxe-Menu.com</a></noscript>
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a dhtml menu bar script on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
But notice, to use dm_ext_setPressedItem() you should know ID of selected item and subitem. You can't get this ID after you reload your page. That is why you should write your own code on PHP.