Recent Questions Treeview StylesQ: I would like first to thank you for your products.
I downloaded the trial script and it's ok except for Hebrew or Right To Left languages.
Do you have a solution for this issue ??
A: You can use right-to-left languages the same way as in standard htmlcode.
Set "dir=rtl" for <html> tag.
This site is Educational, and provides media about TI, for students of the Autonom University of Tamaulipas, in Mexico.
You should edit the php template of your theme.
1. Go to Design -> Theme Editor
Open header.php file
!! Notice that you should CHMOD header.php file to777 setting. Find more info here:
2. Upload folder with all menu files on your server
3. Add the following code in the <head> tag:
where 'menu' is the folder with all menu file on your server.
4. Call data file in the place where you want to have the menu, forexample:
<div style='z-index: 100;position: absolute; right: 0; top: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;float: left;height: 85px; '>
5. Click 'Update File' button.
Q: I have set the 'Home' page link from the top level of the menu 'Item style' top Item, to link to my Index page, but the link doesn't work. Is there a special way to set linksfrom the main menu headings?
A: You cannot use links for the main items in the XP style.
But you can try to do the following things for your "Home" item:
["<a href='index.html' class='home'>Home</a>","", "", "", "", "Return to Index page", "", "0", "", ],
And create styles
Q: I have Deluxe-Menu v2.0.
Can I make an Item a Separator on the main menu and get it to use the Separatorimage ?
2. If I set the text value to empty on a main menu Item and then add image paths in the Normal and Mouse Over Icon fields in Item Parameters, all I get on my preview is an image placeholder with a Red X but when I set the text value to empty on a SubItem and then add image paths in the Normal and Mouse Over Icon fields in Item Parameters, the preview DOES show the image. Why ?
A: 1. You should set a separator in the menuItems, for example:
var menuItems = [
["Home","index.cfm", , , , , , , , ],
["About Us","about.cfm", , , , , , , , ],];Please, see the following parameters:
//--- Separators var separatorImage=""; //for subitems
var separatorVImage="images/public/separator.gif"; //for the top items
You can send us a copy of your html page (including .js files) ora direct link to your website, so we can check it.
2.You can send us a copy of your html page (including .js files andimages), so we can check it.