Recent Questions Tree State IconQ: I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice.
A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
Q: One other issue I'm having is that the content for the menu bar in java "selected tab" on my site does not show up in IE7. Works fine in firefox, though. Any ideas about that?
A: Try to delete height: 0%; parameter from the styles:
<div id="content1" style="height: 0%; visibility: hidden;" class="tabPage">
So you'll have:
<div id="content1" style="visibility: hidden;" class="tabPage">
Q: My submenu in the mouse over drop down menu is faded too quickly if I pull away the mouse.
A: Try to use the following parameter:
You can use the following parameters there:
A: Actually you are able to paste any html code within items.
var tmenuItems = [
["||<nobr><FORM method=GET action='http://www.google.com/custom'><input name='as_q' value='searchthe web' size=15 style='font-size:10'> <INPUT type=hidden name=cof value='LW:144;L:http://domain.edu/images/sulogo.gif;LH:45;AH:center;GL:0;S:http://domain.edu;AWFID:e01cb67b8afe383e;'></form></nobr>","", "images/icons/search.gif", "", "", "", "", "2", "", "", "",],
["<a href='testlink.html'> test </a>","","",]
["|There will be NO setup charge, if your letter is completely setup, and requires no further modifications.
To qualify for this option, you must provide us your letter in <b>Microsoft Word format</b> (version 2000 or newer).
Any/all graphics must be embedded in the Word document including your signature.
Your letters will be printed in the provided format without any changes such as repositioning, resizing or any <a href='testlink.html'>other modifications</a> to your text/graphics. If you require help with such changes, please use our Standard setup for a nominal fee. If your ^lt;font color="#0080ff">letter is using an uncommon font</font> (any font not standard to the Windows environment), then you must also email us the font file. You must also indicate the placement of any merge fields in the letter (the information you're pulling from your mailing list to be combined with each letter). To find out more about mail merge click here. ","","",]