Recent Questions Dhtml Tree Example CodeQ:
Hi, I need to know if it is possible to accomplish the following functionalities with your tree-menu library.
1. I need to have two or more trees in the same page
3. I need to eliminate the nodes that has check=true
4. I need to populate on-demand the tree using AJAX
5. I need to implement drag&drop through the use of the mouse events on the tree nodes
6. How would the tree behave with 10000 nodes??
7. I need to have a tree within another element that uses scroll
such as a DIV or SPAN (fixed area). When collapsed or expanded, the area should remain its original size. A: 1. You can add any number of the menus on the one page.
2, 3, 5. Yes, you can do it. But you should create your own server-side script (for example, php) that will do it. The menu doesn't support such a feature.
6. It is possible that the loading speed can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
Yes, you can notice some delay in IE, but in over browsers it works better.
I tried to create large menus on my machine: P4 3GHz, 512RAM WinXP SP2
- 1000 items ~ 10 sec
- 2000 items ~ 40 sec
However, you can achieve this by using standard html objects within items, for example:
var menuitems = [
["<div onContextMenu='your_code_here'>item text</div>", ""]
I am considering ordering your product, but I have a few questions. My site uses frames, such that the submenus display in a different frame than the top level. Do all your dhtml menu templates support frames in this manner. I am specifically interested in the Ajax and Dynamic DHTML Menu.
See more info about cross-frame mode here:
Cross frame support
> Are your products licensed individually or does one license get
> access to Ajax, Dynamic, etc.?
Hi, I have recently purchased delux menu from your website.
I have bought it because I build websites, and some of them in thai language.
But I don’t think down menu java script support Thai. Is that correct? A: You should create the menu in Thai language in the same way as you use this language on your page.
You cannot enter Thai characters in Deluxe Tuner. You should add these characters manually in any text editor.
You should set
<meta http-equiv=content-type content="text/html; charset=windows-874">
on your html page.