Recent Questions Collapsible Css Tree Menu In DreamweaverQ:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.htmlQ:
I need a dhtml drop down menu with a transparent background for the menu and the submenues.
How can I define this.A: You can set the following parameters:
You can set transparency for submenus using the following parameter:
One problem I have is that java menu freeware doesn’t support Swedish letters. When I preview the menu in a browser instead of those specific Swedish letters there are squares.
Could you please inform what I can do? Are there some setting I can change to use Swedish letters?
Unfortunately, you can't use Swedish letters in Deluxe Tuner application.You should manually correct your data file with the menu parameters.
I purchased the full package for the application. Great job!
I have no questions about generating and/or customizing DHTML menues - it's pretty straight forwards.
I am trying to find out how to generate and customize POPUP WINDOWS. A: To assign popup windows for links on your page do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
Change parameters of windows in data files, for example popup-window-XP.js.
Open it in any text editor.
2) Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section), for example:
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
4) For example: open the popup-window-XP.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
5) Copy 'popup-window-XP.files/' folder and popup-window-XP.js file into the samefolder with your index.html (root folder of your website).