Recent Questions Js Php Menutree FreeQ:
See more info here:
You can use
dm_ext_changeItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, iParams)
to disable your items or
dm_ext_changeItemVisibility (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, visibility)
to hide your items.
I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice. A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
If there will be no HelveticaNeue Condensed font on the user machinethe font won't be shown correctly.
You can find another font similar to your font and write it through a comma.
You should choose the font among the following fonts:
Times New Roman
These fonts are installed on the most of windows computers.
Or you can create images with text and use it for the top items.
See the example here:
You can also use your own images for the menu items.
If item text is empty, icon fields will be used as item images.
["", "index.html", "itemImageNormal.gif", "itemImageOver.gif", "Home Page"]
Please, try the trial version at first. It has full functionality.