Recent Questions Yui Tree Right Click Menu SampleQ:
Please advise on how to install a created js popup window to an html page linked to text. A: For example you want to open your popup window when you click the link on your page.
You should do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
2) Create a popup window in Deluxe Tuner. Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows
content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section) and add
the content in HTML Content window,
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
4) Select the template you want to use.
5) Export your popup window to HTML page. File -> Export -> To HTML. Save it in any testfolder.
So, you'll have:
6) Open the generated deluxe-popup-window.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<noscript><a href="http://deluxepopupwindow.com">menu drop down by DeluxePopupWindow.com</a></noscript>
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
7) Copy 'deluxe-popup-window.files/' folder and deluxe-popup-window.js file into the same
folder with your index.html (root folder of your website).
To move items select items you want and use a mouse drag'n'drop method.
To copy items select those you want and use a mouse drag'n'drop method holding a Ctrl key.
Also you can use a contextual menu - a right mouse click on the list of items.
I've bought your products and I love them.
Now I need help on this:
Thank you very much for your help. A: You should use API functions in that case
function dtreet_ext_expandItem (itemID, expand)
See more info about API functions:
See the samples:
The buttons show up just fine in IE, but not in the other browsers. I am using Frontpage for my html. A: Your file names are incorrect.
For example, now you have:
Button gold side 2 NEW.GIF
Button purple side 2 NEW.GIF
Firefox and Opera cannot open a file with blanks in the name.
Please, rename your files, for example:
Your menu will work fine.