Recent Questions Menu Createtree Function Php Pgsql LenuxQ:
It is possible to have context menu work with your tree?
More specifically, when you right click on a tree node, have a context menu appear. A: Please, try to use this API function:
More info you can find here:
var saveNavigationPath = 1;
The menu keeps items highlighted during menu navigation.
0 - disabled, 1 - enabled (default).
You can highlight menu items by default in two ways:
1) Set the pressed item on each page idividually using the following parameter:
var pressedItem = -2;
The toggle mode. Sets an index of an item that will be highlighted by default.
-2 - the toggle mode is disabled;
-1 - the toggle mode is enabled, but no items highlighted by default;
0,1,2,3,... - index of highlighted item in a top-level menu.
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, for example:
2) Set the pressed item/subitem using dm_ext_setPressedItem () function.
Please see more info here:
Use the following parameter to enable keystrokes support:
var keystrokes = 1;
0 - disabled (default), 1 - enabled.
Ctrl+F2 - enter the menu/switch to next menu on the page.
Arrow keys - navigate.
Enter - enter the menu.
Esc - exit the menu.
Use also the following parameters:
var dm_focus = 1; Show focus selection for selected item.
var dm_actKey = 113; Key code for keystrokes activation.
Works with Ctrl key only.
Default value is 113 = F2 key, 114 = F3 key, 115 = F4 key, etc.
Please, try the trial version, http://deluxe-menu.com
To install the menuinto your html page:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see:http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.html
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):