Recent Questions Css TreeviewQ:
How do I set just one sub menu link to open in a new window for the css dhtml menu
when the rest is set to _self ? A: You can set item's target for each item individually:
["Home","testlink.htm", "default.files/icon1_s.gif", "default.files/icon1_so.gif",
"", "Home Page Tip", "_blank", "", "", "", ],Q:
I want to purchase the software using the company credit card, my question is do I get automatically a registration number for immediate use or it will be sent via post mail. I need to use the dhtml menu script right now so the post mail is not an option.
Please reply ASAP.A: We do not accept payments directly and use share-it paymentprocessing service.
We use ShareIt service to process orders.
element 5 GmbH
9625 West 76th Street, Suite 150
Eden Prairie, MN 55344, USA
After the ordering is complete and ShareIt has it verified(which can take approximately 24 hours), you'll get your license info.
To install the menu into your html page:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy data.js file and "data.files/" folder in the same folderwith your html page.
4. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see:
It is possible that Dreamweaver changes some paths,
so you'll havean error in the preview.
On your site or in your browser there'll be no errors.
I am having some trouble placing the menu drop down vertical in frontpage. Does your company have a toll free number and some kind of tech support for the frontpage material. We are very interested in your program. A: Unfortunately, we don't provide support by phone, e-mail only.
See, you should do the following things.
1. Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner.
2. Export the menu into html file "File/Export/To HTML".
3. Copy generated folder with all engine .js files and images
("deluxe-menu.files/" by default) and data-deluxe-menu.js (by default) into the same folder with you index.html page (created inFrontPage).
4. Now you should add several rows of code into your index.html file.
You can do it in FrontPage (open HTML source of the page and edit it)or in any text editor. Open your index.html page and edit it.
Notice that you'll have errors in the Preview. But you won't get errors if you open this page in the browser.
5. Add the following code in the tag:
in the place where you want to have the menu.
You can paste it in <table>, <div> tags. For example.
6. Save your index.html page and open it in any browser.