Recent Questions Manu Tree HtmlQ:
I\'m testing out your menu system and I have a question regarding one of our current menu item\'s functionality.
Currently, I have a menu item that performs an onclick window.open function so that it opens a popup window at a certain size and with certain parameters.
I'm using the deluxe-tree; my dynamic tree menu is very long; and the page has a vertical scroll bar as a result. My question is, does the dynamic tree menu support anchors? So let's say I do mypage.aspx#mynode, and mynode is a tree-node, and happens to be on the bottom of the page, can we make it so that the user goes to that node, without him using the vertical scroll bar?A: No, it is not possible.
But you can collapse your tree menu by default:
and use API functions to expand the specific items based on the page you are now:
dtreet_ext_expandItem (dtreet_ext_getItemIDByIndex (0, 0), 1);
dtreet_ext_setPressedItem (0, dtreet_ext_getItemIDByIndex (0, 1));
See more info about API functions here:
I have seen menu like this when i scroll the page the manu will scroll follow.....can delux menu do that ?
If can how ? A: You should use floatable feature.
You should set absolute coordinates for your menu
You should also check that you have dmenu_add.js file in the samefolder with dmenu.js.
I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab? A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.