A: You should adjust your browser settings.
Tools/Internet Options/Advanced Options/
"Allow active content from files to run on My Computer".
There is no way to enable these preferences automatically, in othercase there are no reasons to create security preferences.
Q: I have used the menu features many times and am used to having the code to be inserted into the html page provided when the project is saved.
I have successfully created my first popup window (not the popup menu) which I want to use for text information to open when a text is clicked.
The preview has this working fine but when I saved the project there was no code created to install on the site and I cannot find directions within the program or at your website.
A: For example you want to open your popup window when you click the link on your page.
You should do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
2) Create a popup window in Deluxe Tuner. Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section) and add the content in HTML Content window, for example:
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
See the attached screen.gif.
4) Select the template you want to use.
5) Export your popup window to HTML page. File -> Export -> To HTML. Save it in any testfolder.
So, you'll have:
6) Open the generated deluxe-popup-window.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<noscript><a href="http://deluxepopupwindow.com">menu drop down by DeluxePopupWindow.com</a></noscript>
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
7) Copy 'deluxe-popup-window.files/' folder and deluxe-popup-window.js file into the samefolder with your index.html (root folder of your website).
Q: Option to make the background in a pop up dhtml item fully transparent so that the page below it is fully visible. Is this possible now?
A: Yes, it is possible now.
You can set the following pop up dhtml parameter:
Q: I have used dhtml vertical menu on my site....when I open it in IE it works fine but in mozilla it shifts to right...wht can i do so tht it will be placed at same position in all browers
A: You can try to set exact width in "px":