Recent Questions Jquery Treeview Hyperlink Ie Not WorkQ: I've tried that in my dhtml menu maker and it keeps going to the bottom of the list. That's why I emailed my question. I had read the part of drag and drop, but it doesn't seem to work. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong, if my software is corrupted somewhere. Everything else seems to work correctly.
Any other ideas or why it owuld do that?
A: Click on the item you want to move.
Move your mouse in the correct place (holding left mouse button).
Wait till you'll have gray line in the place where you want to insertthe item and release mouse button.
Q: I am having some trouble placing the cascading drop down menu in frontpage.
Does your company have some kind of tech support for the frontpage material?
A: See, you should do the following things.
1. Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner.
2. Export the menu into html file "File/Export/To HTML".
3. Copy generated folder with all engine .js files and images("deluxe-menu.files/" by default) and data-deluxe-menu.js (by default)
into the same folder with you index.html page (created inFrontPage).4. Now you should add several rows of code into your index.html file.
You can do it in FrontPage (open HTML source of the page and edit it)
or in any text editor. Open your index.html page and edit it.
Notice that you'll have errors in the Preview. But you won't get errors if you open this page in the browser.5. Add the following code in the <head>tag:
in the place where you want to have the menu.
You can paste it in <table>, <div> tags. For example.
6. Save your index.html page and open it in any browser.
Q: I am in the final stages of testing and need some advice and help.
I have two problems I am trying to address.
1) Arrows on dropdown menu select.
2) Load time.
Please notice, I have to use absolute paths for the dropdown menu select to work.
1) I can't get the arrows to show, so I tried to add the code for images in the first bold sentence below.
2) I tried to add the second line for absolute paths for links to increase load time in the second bold sentence. It appears that the load time is increased by about 3 seconds and that the menu is the last to load, even though I have tried to have this as the first html to load.
Neither one of my commands appear to work.
This site has over 10,000,000 items on it, and I can't wait to get this up and running. Your program is the perfect solution for anybody with a website.
A: 1) Now you have:
You should set your arrows in the following way:
2) Your menu is very large. I advise you to us AJAX like technology.
You can also try the following things:
move all <script> calls into <head>, but delete dm_init() function from mainmenu.js file -- move them instead offiles calls, i.e.:
It this case data will be loaded when <head> will load, but after thatdropdown menu select must be shown quickly.
Let me know about results.
Q: I had just purchased tree menu license. I found that the tree menu is not float when position is set to absolute.
Is it possible to make the position relative and set the floating tree?
A: Tree menu will float with absolute position only: