Recent Questions Zend Framework Tree MenuQ:
I am using the development version no source code. I only get the error when adding sub menu items. When it only has the top level menu items everything works fine. I have attached the script, which the portion I generate works fine when I open it using the deluxe tuner application. I am generating the menu from .Net.
I am also attaching the generated html file.
Any help with this would be appreciated. do I add padding around a top menu item? A: Now you have the following parameters:
It is not correct. You should write:
We are looking at using one of your deluxe menu programs on our web site however we need to know:
1) Can we access all different options such as color, font, size, border, background in each menu?
2) Can we use the various templates with each menu, each type of filter?
3) how about the various styles listed, can we use those in whatever selection we make?A: Yes, you can create menus with different styles and use them on theone page.
You can see it on our website. On some pages we use different menus.For example:
I have set it to:
It has helped somewhat but there still is a gap between the left side and the image icon. Is there any other parameter I can alter to push it more to the left?A: You can try also to set the following parameters:
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner
2. open the page in Frontpage
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
You should copy all engine files and images for the drop down navigation menu in "deluxe-menu.files/" folder and paste it in the same folder with you .html files.
It is possible that you'll have errors in the preview but your drop down navigation menushould work fine in the browser.