Recent Questions Example Web TreeQ:
We have a query on a navigation that we have created. We would like to knowhowto set the colour for a nav item of the asp drop down menu if any pages in that section are currently being visited?A: To save your navigation path you should set the following parameter:
var saveNavigationPath = 1;
The menu keeps items highlighted during menu navigation.
0 - disabled, 1 - enabled (default).
You can highlight menu items by default in two ways:
1) Set the pressed item on each page idividually using the following parameter:
var pressedItem = -2;
The toggle mode. Sets an index of an item that will be highlighted by default.
-2 - the toggle mode is disabled;
-1 - the toggle mode is enabled, but no items highlighted by default;
0,1,2,3,... - index of highlighted item in a top-level menu.
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, for example:
2) Set the pressed item/subitem using dm_ext_setPressedItem () function.
Please see more info here:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):
Notice that in the Design mode your drop down menu may displayincorrectly. It is normal. You should view your page in browser preview.
Create us an example and send us a direct link to this example on bothhosting. We need to check it.
I am currently using deluxe menu to generate a mouseover dropdown menu for my charity website - although it works fantastic in internet explorer it doesnt seem to work correctly in firefox, the mouseover dropdown menu looks flat and the special fade in effect doesnt work.
Please can you advise on what I am doing wrong.A: Filters and transitional effects are features of Internet Explorer5.5+ only.
See more info here: