Then I have to go into the data.js file and re-edit the path manually.
A: If you use Tuner, you should save data .js file before you'll selectimages. When you save .js file it means that you set a root directoryfor the project, so Tuner can make all selected images with relativepaths.
Q: The dhtml floating menu does not align to the top of the column and it migrates as one scrolls up or down the page. I would like it to stay in one place.
A: 1) Add valign="top"> parameter for the TD tag with the menu:
2) Open your frenchdata.js file in any text editor (or Deluxe Tuner) and change:
3) To turn off the floating feature you should set the following parameter in yourfrenchdata.js file:
Q: I am afraid I am still having difficulties.
Key issue is fine, no problems there. However, I cannot seem to make this NOT showing me a window open example when the page opens. I just want to have popups upon click. What I want is to be able to create links, within the same page, that will popup windows of different content and size, all upon click (not upon page loading.
What am I doing wrong here?
In the site I have the following:
1. A www.domain.gr/deluxe-popup-window.files folder
2. A http://www.domain.gr/deluxe-popup-window.js script
3. and my test page creating the popups
So, in my sample page:
1. I do NOT want to have the 1st popup which loads automatically as the page opens
2. I want to have the 2 samples shown there, Sample 2 and Sample 3.
3. These 2 samples must show windows of different width and height.
Please help me here.
Looking forward to your answer.
A: Delete openAfter= text from the deluxePopupWindow.attachToEvent()function in the following file:
In that case popup window won't show till you click on the link.
Q: How I can write the changed dhtml pull down menu into a database?
A: Unfortunately, we don't have such example.
<!-- (c) 2006, http://deluxe-tree.com -->
// and describe parameters of a menu
var tmenuItems = [
// here you generate items using server-side scripts (php, asp, vb, etc.)
The example of the menu working with PHP/MYSQL you can find here: