Recent Questions Ajax Tree Menu TutorialQ: I am looking at purchasing the Drop Down Menu Program. I cannot find any examples of other sites that may be using your product.
Please advise if there is a support forum, also.
This is a newer version of DHTML Menu. It works better.
> program effectively?
You can use Deluxe Tuner application to create your menus easily.
We release the new version of the menu about two times a year.
If I move the menubar to the right about ten pixels, the submenu's left side will line up with the word "Search" as it should. Every other submenu on the dhtml div menu appears directly beneath its menubar item except for the very first one on the left. I’ve tried using a few of the example configurations but they all experience the same behavior.
The installation is in a multi-framed environment.
A: You should change dmenu.js file. Open it in any text editor and find:
Change it to:
Q: With the new version, my body onload function is blocked.
In our application we do something with a body onload function.
It doesn't get called if I use the deluxe-menu. If I remove deluxe-menu js files from html, it works.
Is there a way I can use deluxe-menu and get my onload handler called?
Try to delete onload event from <body> and write the following at theend of a page (after dm_init() call):
That should work.
Q: I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab?
A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.