A: You should set the following parameter:
var bitemTarget = "_self";
You can set it using Deluxe Tuner. You can find this parameter in theTab-Mode section.
Q: I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab?
A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.
Q: How do you change the back ground color of the menu?
menuBackColor just changes the pull down background.
I'm stuck with a blue background which i guess is the default.
I've looked at the parameters page for info, tried a few different items but none worked for changing the background.
I'm sure its something very obvious, but any help would be appreciated.
A: Please, don't forget to change also item background colors:
var itemBackColor = ["color", "color"];
Q: I'm a having an issue with my dhtml dropdown menus poping-up behind a flash object on a page. The key to this issue is that the menus work perfectly in our non-secure (HTTP) development environment, but do not work correctly on our secure (HTTPS) beta environment. The code on the 2 environments is exactly the same, and the beta environment does work when viewed in HTTP. Both the flash object and the Deluxe-Menu are called using relative paths, not absolute paths.
Please let me know what additional information you need from me. I appreciate any help you can provide.
A: Check that you're using latest version of engine files - v3.3.
You should add "opaque" parameter for <object> and <embed> tags.
See, how you should install flash on your pages.
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" height="150"
<param name="movie" value="images/flash/if-header.swf">
<param name="quality" value="best">
<param name="play" value="true">
<param name="wmode" value="opaque">
<embed height="150" name="if-header" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="images/flash/if-header.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="732"
quality="best" wmode="opaque" play="true">