Recent Questions Tree Menu And Submenu In JqueryQ:
Now I experiences a problem with the Danish letters in the dhtml drop down menu generator! I have changed the letters in the scriptfile - but this does not work.
Have we a problem with Danish letters?A: Notice that you should have UTF8 charset on your page too:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html" charset="UTF-8">
You can also use another charset on your html page and open your data file in text editor, enter thissymbols and save data file in the way you save your html page.
Notice that you should turn off "Tools/Use utf8 encode" setting inorder to open your data file correctly in Deluxe Tuner.
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner(you can use "File/Save as/HTML" function).
You can enter any name you like, for example enter "menu". So you'llhave menu.html, menu.js files and "menu.files" folder with all menu files.
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy generated menu.js file and "menu.files/" folder in the same folderwith your index.html page.
4. Open generated menu.html in any text editor and copy several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.htmlQ:
With the new version, my body onload function is blocked.
In our application we do something with a body onload function.
It doesn't get called if I use the deluxe-menu. If I remove deluxe-menu js files from html, it works.
Try to delete onload event from <body> and write the following at theend of a page (after dm_init() call):
That should work.