Recent Questions Tree Menu And Submenu In JqueryQ: I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab?
A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.
Q: How can I declare the "delay" time for the opening js popup window?
A: You should set the following parameter:
Open after time (secs).
Q: Even with the shadow setting removed -- there's a white space that surrounds the menu. I just can't figure out where the 1px white padding is coming from. I've checked and doubled checked my CSS -- so the problem is within the script with a setting I'm not familiar with.
to remove white border from your submenus.
Add the following parameter to your Table:
<TABLE class=toptable cellPadding=0 cellSpacing=0 width=1000 align=center border=0>
With sometimes I mean that if I click a link and that paticular link leeds to nowhere, and i've to click the browsers back button.....then the link I clicked is highlighted when I return. If I make a link that leeds to a new page (with exactly the same code as was generated from delux tuner), then nothing is highlighted. Does this 'higlightstate' work at all?
function apyt_ext_setPressedItem(menuInd, itemID)
var I = 4 //index of the selected item