Recent Questions Css Treeview MenuQ:
Is your dropdown menu creator fully usable in Frontpage 2003
running on Vista and another PC running 2000?
I am looking for a tool that will assist me in building simple
but nice drop-down menu's I can add into Frontpage..hopefully via html scripting or another way...A: Thanks for your interest in our products.
1. It is really so at the moment.
2. We can transfer your license to another site.
1) open the page in Dreamweaver/Frontpage
2) open html source code of the page
3) add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application (included into the trial package):
butyou can highlight menu items in two ways:
Try to do the following things:
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, forexample:
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
But notice, to use dm_ext_setPressedItem() you should know ID of selected item and subitem.
You can't get this ID after you reload your page. That is why you should write your own code on PHP.
You can find more info here:
The text on the dropdown menu item is not centered as it shows in the preview, How do I fix?A: The reason is in your style
Try not to define style for Table, TD, TR elements they can affect themenu.
Set also the following parameter: