A: You should click "Edit Individual Styles" button.
On the 'Item Styles' tab click "Add style" button.
Set itemBackColor and click "OK" button.
Select the item you want to change the style for and assign new style for it. Go to Item Parameters window 'Item style' field.
var itemStyles = [
var menuItems = [
["Home","testlink.html", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ],
["Product Info","", "default.files/icon1.gif", "default.files/icon1o.gif", "", "", "0", "", "", "", "", ], //style0
Q: I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab?
A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.
Q: I am afraid I am still having difficulties.
Key issue is fine, no problems there. However, I cannot seem to make this NOT showing me a window open example when the page opens. I just want to have popups upon click. What I want is to be able to create links, within the same page, that will popup windows of different content and size, all upon click (not upon page loading.
What am I doing wrong here?
In the site I have the following:
1. A www.domain.gr/deluxe-popup-window.files folder
2. A http://www.domain.gr/deluxe-popup-window.js script
3. and my test page creating the popups
So, in my sample page:
1. I do NOT want to have the 1st popup which loads automatically as the page opens
2. I want to have the 2 samples shown there, Sample 2 and Sample 3.
3. These 2 samples must show windows of different width and height.
Please help me here.
Looking forward to your answer.
A: Delete openAfter= text from the deluxePopupWindow.attachToEvent()function in the following file:
In that case popup window won't show till you click on the link.
Q: I'm trying to figure out how I can tie in this code loan_profile.asp?id= into the link on the tree menu, for example:
["|Loan Profile", "../pipeline/loan_profile.asp?id=<%=rsLoans("loan_id")%>", "", "", "", "", "", "2"],
When I try this and then test it in the browser the menu doesn't even show up and it says that there's an error... what can I do to fix this? Please get back ASAP. Thanks!
A: Try to write your code in the following way:
["|Loan Profile","../pipeline/loan_profile.asp?id=<%=rsLoans('loan_id')%>", "", "","", "", "", "2"],