Recent Questions Swap Value In Dynamic TreemenuQ: Does your menu have the ability to have small text boxes on it?
For example the search box on your main page under your logo.
A: You can use any html code within item text, for example:
var menuItems = [
["<input type=text value='field'>text", ],
Q: I'm evaluating a copy of deluxe-tree and have a question about long items. I need to be able to either automatically wrap the line to fit the width given in the tmenuWidth variable or insert line breaks as I see fit.
At the moment I have found that I can insert the <br> tag to force a line to break but it messes up the space after the menu, if I have several one after the other then they will sit close together. If I add a
at the beginning of the menu entry then the space before is bigger than the default.
Is there any easy way around this?
A: Try to set the following parameter:
Q: I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice.
A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
Q: All dhtml dropdown menu links opens in a new window even when they're configured to open in the same page (or another frame).
A: Check the following dhtml dropdown menu parameters:
["menu item","link.htm", "", "","Tip", "_self", "", "", "", "", "", ],