Recent Questions Jquery Treeview Control Expand MethodQ:
Hi, I need to know if it is possible to accomplish the following functionalities with your tree-menu library.
1. I need to have two or more trees in the same page
3. I need to eliminate the nodes that has check=true
4. I need to populate on-demand the tree using AJAX
5. I need to implement drag&drop through the use of the mouse events on the tree nodes
6. How would the tree behave with 10000 nodes??
7. I need to have a tree within another element that uses scroll
such as a DIV or SPAN (fixed area). When collapsed or expanded, the area should remain its original size. A: 1. You can add any number of the menus on the one page.
2, 3, 5. Yes, you can do it. But you should create your own server-side script (for example, php) that will do it. The menu doesn't support such a feature.
6. It is possible that the loading speed can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
Yes, you can notice some delay in IE, but in over browsers it works better.
I tried to create large menus on my machine: P4 3GHz, 512RAM WinXP SP2
- 1000 items ~ 10 sec
- 2000 items ~ 40 sec
I want to make a Treemenu with AJAX.
If I look in the dhtml menu tool preview all is good.
But if I put it in a html, it does not function anymore.
I'm using Version 188.8.131.52 (you sent me a while ago) A: There is a bug in the current version of Deluxe Tuner. It doesn't saveengine file for AJAX menu - dtree_ajax.js.
Please, copy it manually now. We'll correct this bug in the nextversion.
You should also add tWorkPath parameter in your html page.
<noscript><a href="http://deluxe-tree.com">dhtml menu tool by Deluxe-Tree.com</a></noscript>
<!-- (c) 2006, http://deluxe-tree.com -->Q:
I have a horizontal menu. The top-level has icons and text. I want the text to appear under the icon image, centered. Is there a way to do that? A: You can try to write so: ["<img src='images/micon1.gif' width=32 height=32><br> Home","testlink.html", , ,"" , , , , , ],
I found on your website that this is possible with: var tsaveState = 1;
But when I want to use this option I need to include dtree_ss.js in the html page. I can not find this file in the zip file I downloaded.
You should use dtree.js file only.