How I can control the displayed items by writing my own security control logics?
Can the developer version allows me to edit all the generated java scripts for menu?A: You can use API functions and control the displayed items.
Find more info here:
> Can the developer version allows me to edit all> the generated java scripts for menu?
Script in Single, Multiple and Developer licenses is obfuscated, youcannot modify it.
1. create and save .js file with your menu parameters in Deluxe Tuner(you can use "File/Save as/HTML" function).
You can enter any name you like, for example enter "menu". So you'llhave menu.html, menu.js files and "menu.files" folder with all menu files.
2. open your .html page in Dreamweaver
3. Copy generated menu.js file and "menu.files/" folder in the same folderwith your index.html page.
4. Open generated menu.html in any text editor and copy several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
Please tell me in very plan instructions how to load the dhtml menu slide on to a blank Front Page web page?A: You should do the following things:
1. Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner.
2. Export the menu into html file "File/Export/To HTML".
3. Copy generated folder with all engine .js files and images
("deluxe-menu.files/" by default) and data-deluxe-menu.js (by default) into the same folder with you index.html page (created inFrontPage).
4. Now you should add several rows of code into your index.html file.
You can do it in FrontPage (open HTML source of the page and edit it)
or in any text editor. Open your index.html page and edit it.
Notice that you'll have errors in the Preview. But you won't get errors if you open this page in the browser.5. Add the following code in the tag:
in the place where you want to have the menu.
You can paste it in <table>, <div> tags.
6. Save your index.html page and open it in any browser.
I'm trying out the cross-browser (top to bottom) drop down menu and I was wondering if it was possible to have the top bar (the main items) use a background image while the sub-items beneath used a plain background color and no image?
You can use Individual Styles to set background image for the items
var itemStyles = [
oryou can use images instead of icons (you should delete item's text).
["","", "deluxe-menu.files/btn_black.gif", "deluxe-menu.files/btn_black_green.gif", "", "", "", "", "", ],