Recent Questions Menu Template Palm TreeQ:
JS Code for a menu item (Ajax technology):
[' Introduction &<br>Search Terms',
'/TeachingLaw/Courses/LegalRsrchWriting/AmySloan/Room1/','','' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,''
Code as above is used to create a the following menu:
We are using <br> as the menu text is too long but the problem we are facing is the space between two line of web menu text.
Can you please let me know how we can reduce the space? A: You can write your text in the following way:
["<div style='line-height: 10px'> Introduction &<br>Search Terms</div>",
"/TeachingLaw/Courses/LegalRsrchWriting/AmySloan/Room1/","","","","" ,"" ,""
['<div style="line-height: 10px"> Introduction &<br>Search Terms</div>', '/TeachingLaw/Courses/LegalRsrchWriting/AmySloan/Room1/','','' ,'' ,'' ,'' ,'','/TeachingLaw/DeluxeMenu/AmySloan/Room1.js',],Q:
<div id="content1" style=" visibility: hidden;" class="tabPage">
<p align=center><img src="img/logo_DM.gif" width=262 height=56 alt="Deluxe-Menu.com"></p>
<div id="content2" style="visibility: hidden;" class="tabPage">
<p align=center><img src="img/logo_DT.gif" width=262 height=56 alt="Deluxe-Tree.com"></p>
<div id="content3" style=" visibility: hidden;" class="tabPage">
<p align=center><img src="img/logo_DTabs.gif" width=254 height=58 alt="Deluxe-Tabs.com"></p>
I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Thank you for your prompt replay- the menu now works! However, the multi level dhtml menu takes forever to load up as demonstrated on our website. I was wondering whether there was any possible way of getting it to load up faster. A: I have noticed no delays in the menu loading.
But your menu is big enough. You can try to us AJAX technology.
Try to set the following parameter also: