And I tried the " var subMenuVAlign="bottom";" command as per your user database forum and it doesn't work.
So the problem is elsewhere....
BTW, I did not have this problem on the trial version, it appeared after I installed your js files in the scripts directory and the key in the data.js file
We've tried a number of things and can't quite get the tabbed corners in IE. Any suggestions would be greatly appreicated, we need to get this menu live soon for a client of ours. Thank you in advance.
A: Try to specify width and height parameters:
We've checked your page in IE6, IE7, IE8. All images displayed correctly.
Q: We want to create a hyperlink (lets say google.com) to the item (eg. Industry,International Airlines etc) and display it in the dataframe.
For eg On clicking the 'International Airlines', the hyperlinked content should be displayed on the DataFrame along with expanding the navigation items. Right now it just expands the navigation , but the link doesn't work.
The hyperlink works fine for the subitems. We want to do the same for the main items as well.
A: You can write your top items in the following way:
["<a href='http://google.com' target='DataFrame' style='color: #000; text-decoration: none;'>International Airlines</a>","", "", "", "", "","DataFrame", "", "", ],
Q: I am interested in Deluxe Tabs MAC Style.
However before I do I want to make sure that:
- I can change the buttons pictures on both the first row and the second row. There has to be a <img src=" " > tag in the code somewhere, correct?
- I can expand or diminish the number of buttons and links
- Also, I have a question: if I am on "Mac Tab 1" menu, and I click on "Mac Tab 2" menu without clicking on any of the links onthe second row, what is the page that I see? Do I see by default Link 2_1 or do I see some kind of generic page? In other words is there a "main" page for each tab menu and then you have the other pages which correspond to Link 2_1, Link 2_2, etc.?
- Is it possible to remember a visited sub-menu? For example I am on "Mac Tab 2/Link 2_3" and I go to "Mac Tab 4/Link 4_2" and then I come back to "Mac Tab 2". Can the main page for this "Mac Tab 2" be Link 2_3 which was my last visited link on that tab?
A: 1) No, there is no such tag - <img src=" " >
For the main items you should set such parameters:
bbeforeItemImage - left part of the item
bafterItemImage - right part of the item
bitemBackImage - center part of the item
in normal, mouseover and selected states.
And for the subitems (in MAC template) you should set onlybitemBackImage - the center part of the item.
Please, see the code of this template.
2) You can create any number of the buttons and links.
3) You can set links for main items and for the subitems.
var bmenuItems =
["Mac Tab 1","http://deluxe-menu.com",,,,,,],
So, if you click on "Mac Tab 1" you will go to http://deluxe-menu.com
And if you write so
["Mac Tab 1","",,,,,,],
no page will open.