the box that holds the menu links opens like normal, but Instead of having the written links inside the drop down box,
I want to have an item like an image or a search box or some other type of independently running script inside the dhtml xml menu.
["|Home <a href='http://domain.com'><img src='default.files/xpicon1_s.gif' width=12 height=12></a>","testlink.htm", "default.files/icon1_s.gif", "default.files/icon1_so.gif", "", "Home Page Tip", "", "", "", ],
["|Product Info <a href='http://domain.com'><img src='default.files/xpicon1_s.gif' width=12 height=12></a>","", "default.files/icon2_s.gif", "default.files/icon2_so.gif", "", "Product Info Tip", "", "", "", ],
Q: I have noticed in some other jdhtml menu system that when the user right clicks a link, they get the internet explorer link options such as Copy Shortcut, Open, and Open in New Tab/Window. This does not seem to work with dmenu.
Is this possible using dmenu?
A: You can try to write the following code for your items:
["<a href='index.html' target='_blank' class='home'>Home</a>","", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", ],
And create styles
Q: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Q: I was trying to figure something out myself but after a lot of hours I decided I will contact you.
I don’t know why but the align of the text is not moving to the right side (because in Israel we write from right to left)
The sub-menu works great and all the text align to the right but from some reason the title is unmovable.
Please if you know any solution to that problem?
- you can set the following parameter:
var tXPAlign="right"; //align of expand-buttons of submenus titles
- write your top items: