When you open the dhtml submenu in Firefox, the flash object in the header (logo) disappear.
See fix for flash in Firefox:
We are a registered user of deluxe menu.
We are using your Deluxe-Menu.
We have one problem we have implemented menu in our html page.
It works very well in IE but there is a problem in firefox.
It display gap between two menu. A: 1) You can move search engine friendly code inside the NOSCRIPT tag:
<div class="dmlinks" style="font:normal 11px Verdana;color:#000000;text-decoration:none">
You won't see links when your page loads in that case.
2) You should specify the following parameter:
I am afraid I am still having difficulties.
Key issue is fine, no problems there. However, I cannot seem to make this NOT showing me a window open example when the page opens. I just want to have popups upon click. What I want is to be able to create links, within the same page, that will popup windows of different content and size, all upon click (not upon page loading.
What am I doing wrong here?
In the site I have the following:
1. A www.domain.gr/deluxe-popup-window.files folder
2. A http://www.domain.gr/deluxe-popup-window.js script
3. and my test page creating the popups
So, in my sample page:
1. I do NOT want to have the 1st popup which loads automatically as the page opens
2. I want to have the 2 samples shown there, Sample 2 and Sample 3.
3. These 2 samples must show windows of different width and height.
Please help me here.
Looking forward to your answer. A: Delete openAfter= text from the deluxePopupWindow.attachToEvent()function in the following file:
In that case popup window won't show till you click on the link.