Recent Questions Script Treeview Sharepoint ExampleQ:
There's no explanation of what to do after creating a dhtml menu example or where to paste the code, which files to upload.. A: 1. Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner.
When you open Deluxe Tuner you can click "File/New"
and add items and subitems using buttons "Add Item" and "Add Subitem" on
the main window.
You should set items and subitems parameters on the "Item Parameters"window.
See also other parameters for the menu on the main window.
More info about menu parameters you can find on our site
You can also use Individual Styles for items and subitems
2. You should install the menu on your page.
You can click, for example, File/Export to HTML (you can't do it inthe MAC version).
Save your data file.
Add several rows into your html page.
You should also copy all engine files
into "deluxe-menu.files/" folder. You should place this folder in the
same folder with your index.html page.
We recently purchased your full package, and I have a couple of questions regarding deluxe-menu in particular.
2) I'm using this inside our firewall on a VPN intranet application. Am I going to have issues with the key if the site has multiple host headers and domains attached to it? A: Thanks for your interest in our products.
1) If you delete noscript tag from your pages you'll see "IncorrectCopyright" message in IE.
To create a search engine friendly menu you should add additional html code within your html page:
To generate such a code use Deluxe Tuner application.
You can find this GUI in the trial package.
Run Tuner, load your menu and click Tools/Generate SE-friendly Code (F3).
var key ="THE_FIRST_KEY"; //sandvine.com
var key1="THE_SECOND_KEY"; //salestools
How does one go about changing the parameter or the menu in java script so that a menu selection stays 'on'?
In other words, the menu remains selected, perhaps in a background color that shows the user this menu choice is selected and the user is in the selected menu area. A: To save your navigation path you should set the following parameter:
var saveNavigationPath = 1;
The menu keeps items highlighted during menu navigation.
0 - disabled, 1 - enabled (default).
You can highlight menu items by default in two ways:
1) Set the pressed item on each page idividually using the following parameter:
var pressedItem = -2;
The toggle mode. Sets an index of an item that will be highlighted by default.
-2 - the toggle mode is disabled;
-1 - the toggle mode is enabled, but no items highlighted by default;0,1,2,3,... - index of highlighted item in a top-level menu.
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, for example:
2) Set the pressed item/subitem using dm_ext_setPressedItem () function.
Please see more info here:
0-nosearch; 1-ordinary search (within one level of submenus only); 2-recursive (within the whole menu).
Set item's link to "search:", for example:
["","search:value='search...' style='border:1px;width:60px;height:14;font-size:10px;'", "", ],