1) Go to 'Tools -> Internet Options -> Security'
2) Select Local Intranet and then press 'Custom level...' button.
3) Run ActiveX Controls and plug-ins = Enable
Automated Prompting for ActiveX Controls = Disable
I have started with the deluxe - looks a little more confusing, but I will persist.
Just to confirm that this is right for me.
1) Will deluxe load quickly?.
2) Will it work with most browsers? Or will user need to download some sort of java file?
It is possible that the speed of showing the menu can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
More info you can find here:
You don't have to install additional software.
There is no way to enable these preferences automatically, in othercase there are no reasons to create security preferences.
1. open the page in Dreamweaver/Frontpage
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):
With Single Website license your reg. key will work on the registereddomain only.
See more info:
My submenu in the mouse over drop down menu is faded too quickly if I pull away the mouse. A: Try to use the following parameter:
You can use the following parameters there: