A: "Incorrect Copyright" means that the script can't find required copyright parameters.
To avoid this, please, change:
<!-- (c) 2006, Deluxe-Menu.com, http://deluxe-menu.com -->
Q: Your floatable menu only works for deluxe menu and not cool tab menu.
Is this feature available or no? I put floatable menu = 1 and it does not do anything.
A: Floatable feature in cool tab menu works only with absolute position:
Try to do the following things:
- delete var pressedItem=1; parameter from your menu en dhtml data file
- set correct parameter on each page before you call data file, forexample:
function dm_ext_setPressedItem (menuInd, submenuInd, itemInd, recursion)
Sets a current pressed item.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0.
itemInd - index of an item, >=0.
recursion = true/false - highlight parent items.
But notice, to use dm_ext_setPressedItem() you should know ID of selected item and subitem.
You can't get this ID after you reload your page. That is why you should write your own code on PHP.
Q: I have started with the deluxe - looks a little more confusing, but I will persist.
Just to confirm that this is right for me.
1) Will deluxe load quickly?.
2) Will it work with most browsers? Or will user need to download some sort of java file?
3) Can I use it with dreamweaver?
It is possible that the speed of showing the menu can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
More info you can find here:
You don't have to install additional software.
There is no way to enable these preferences automatically, in othercase there are no reasons to create security preferences.
1. open the page in Dreamweaver/Frontpage
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):