Recent Questions Css Tree ViewQ:
We're working on new website and including your html menu systems.
Here's what we're trying to do and it keeps giving us an error (using MS Frontpage for development):
1) We have created a single leftnav menu that will appear on all of the pages of our website.
2) We've created an html page called leftnav.htm that is only this menu. It works just fine when we preview within Frontpage. The leftnav.htm and all the menu .js files are in a unique folder within the site.
3) We then have a template page that is the base template for many of the pages on our website. There is a layout table in this template into which we do an Includepage to bring in the leftnav.htm. When we try to preview this page with the menu included, we get a script error that says "Object expected" on line #155 (the .js file only has 154 lines of code).
We're stuck. Is there a problem with how we're trying to implement the html menu systems? A: It is possible that you'll have an error in the Frontpage's preview.
Try to open your page in browser. If you'll have the same error,please send send us a copy of your html pages (including .js files) and we will check it.
When doing a mouseover over the menu options, the java menu web submenus are supposed to all drop down. However, some of the submenus go up instead of down. How do I fix that? A: You should set the following java menu web parameter:
I'm just trying out your trial version of deluxe menu with the menu tuner for a current website I am building. But I don't know how to use a template for a menu. Could you please guide me in the right direction as soon as you can??A: Unfortunately we don't have step by step tutorial now. We'll try tocreate it in the nearest time.
HTML version of Deluxe Tuner (MAC version) can be downloaded
See more info:
1. Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner application.
You can create any menu as you like in Deluxe Tuner.
You can use ready to use templates. I'm sending you package with alltemplates. Just open data file in Deluxe Tuner.
Add items and subitems using buttons "Add Item" and "Add Subitem" onthe main window.
You should set items and subitems parameters on the "Item Parameters"window.
See also other parameters for the menu on the main window.
You can also use Individual Styles for items and subitems
2. You should install the menu on your page.
Add several rows into your html page.
You should also copy all engine files
into "deluxe-menu.files/" folder. You should place this folder in thesame folder with your index. html page.
Is there a way to get text to wrap on a tree menu rather then have scroll bars if the text is wider then the area?A: To wrap your text you can use the following parameter:
you can also use standard <br> tags.
["|Home aaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa<br>aaa aaaaaaaaaaa","testlink.htm", "default.files/icon1_s.gif", "default.files/icon1_so.gif", "", "Home Page Tip", "", "", "", ],