Recent Questions Code Save Tree Menu Item SothinkQ: I have just downloaded your trial version and am trying to use java menu maker using the windows xpstyle1 template. I can only seem to get the top button showing as grey but can change colors of submenus OK. Am I missing something or is this a restriction of the trial system i.e. how do I get the top button showing the same as submenu buttons
A: Trial version of java menu maker has full functionality of the licensed version.
To change submenu colors you should change the following parameters:
and Individual Submenu Style:
var menuStyles = [
For the top items you should change Individual Item style:
var itemStyles = [
Q: Now I need to work out how to add multiple java menu examples to a page? Are you able to reference these separately - is this possible.
A: You can add as many java menu examples as you want on the one page.
You should call
and then call your data files:
Q: I will probably purchase your developer version mostly because I want access to the 600 icons....
1) Do you offer access to these icons with any other license for css drop down menu?
2) I develop sites for several clients, what is involved for them to make small changes to their menus... i.e. add or delete a menu item or sub-item... Will they need to purchase a license to make changes?
3) Does the developer version access your site at runtime? I do not have a problem registering my client sites and getting a key... I just want to make sure at runtime their site does not contact yours.
A: 1) Icon collection is available in Developer licenses only.
2) No, there is no need to purchase the license in that case.
3) No, script doesn't access our site at runtime.
Developer version of the script doesn't check reg. keys at all.
With the Developer license you can use the menu on an unlimited number of Internet or Intranet sites and on the local machines.
This version of the css drop down menu doesn't check keys and it isn't bound to a domain name,so it can be used with an application that doesn't have a fixed domain name.
Eg. A link on the page to select the next tab (or any other for that matter)
A: You can use the following function to open appropriate tab:
Unfortunately Deluxe Tabs doesn't support API functions now.
You can use the following function to open specific tab:
menuInd - index of a tab menu on a page, >= 0.
itemInd - index of a item, >=0.
<DIV onClick="dtabs_itemClick(0,2)" style="width: 200px; border: 2px solid #000;">Click to open the third tab</DIV>