Recent Questions Tree Menu Jquery PhpQ:
Actually I think we've managed to figure most of the below out, so I'd be grateful if you could give us some pointers with the following instead...
Please, check that you don't have double quotes in your code. If you have several quotes you shoulduse back slashes before them, for example:
["|Loan Profile","../pipeline/loan_profile.asp?id=<%=rsLoans('loan_id')%>", "", "","", "", "", "2"],
You can write your item in the following way:
["|<a href='http://www.domain.com'>test test test</a>",""],
But you should assign style for this link.
To install the menuinto your html page:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see: http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.html
Q: We're working on new website and including your html menu systems.
Here's what we're trying to do and it keeps giving us an error (using MS Frontpage for development):
1) We have created a single leftnav menu that will appear on all of the pages of our website.
2) We've created an html page called leftnav.htm that is only this menu. It works just fine when we preview within Frontpage. The leftnav.htm and all the menu .js files are in a unique folder within the site.
3) We then have a template page that is the base template for many of the pages on our website. There is a layout table in this template into which we do an Includepage to bring in the leftnav.htm. When we try to preview this page with the menu included, we get a script error that says "Object expected" on line #155 (the .js file only has 154 lines of code).
We're stuck. Is there a problem with how we're trying to implement the html menu systems?
A: It is possible that you'll have an error in the Frontpage's preview.
Try to open your page in browser. If you'll have the same error,please send send us a copy of your html pages (including .js files) and we will check it.