Recent Questions Treeview Template CssQ: I am in the final stages of testing and need some advice and help.
I have two problems I am trying to address.
1) Arrows on dropdown menu select.
2) Load time.
Please notice, I have to use absolute paths for the dropdown menu select to work.
1) I can't get the arrows to show, so I tried to add the code for images in the first bold sentence below.
2) I tried to add the second line for absolute paths for links to increase load time in the second bold sentence. It appears that the load time is increased by about 3 seconds and that the menu is the last to load, even though I have tried to have this as the first html to load.
Neither one of my commands appear to work.
This site has over 10,000,000 items on it, and I can't wait to get this up and running. Your program is the perfect solution for anybody with a website.
A: 1) Now you have:
You should set your arrows in the following way:
2) Your menu is very large. I advise you to us AJAX like technology.
You can also try the following things:
move all <script> calls into <head>, but delete dm_init() function from mainmenu.js file -- move them instead offiles calls, i.e.:
It this case data will be loaded when <head> will load, but after thatdropdown menu select must be shown quickly.
Let me know about results.
I designed my own website with DreamWeaver 8.0 ( www.lesvants.com ) but don't have a clue as to how to start designing with your product.
A: Unfortunately we don't have step by step tutorial now. We'll try tocreate it in the nearest time.
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags), For info see:
It is possible that Dreamweaver changes some paths, so you havean error in the preview.
On your site or in your browser there'll be no errors.
Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner application
.You can create any menu as you like in Deluxe Tuner.
Please, try to download trial package once again. We added alltemplates in Deluxe Tuner Templates window.
Unfortunately, Deluxe Tuner doesn't copy all need images forVista Template into your folder. You should do it manually.After you create your menu in Deluxe Tuner you should copy all images youneed for the menu into your folder and correct images paths.You should set the following parameter
2. You should install the menu on your page.
You can click, for example, File/Export to HTML (you can't do it inthe MAC version).
Add several rows into your html page.
You should also copy all engine files
into "deluxe-menu.files/" folder. You should place this folder in thesame folder with your index. html page.
Q: For how long our purchase does entitle us to getting the upgrades for the dhtml menu software?
A: All minor upgrades you'll get for free (for example, 2.4->2.7).
All major upgrades you'll get for free during 1 year (for example, 2.4->3.0).
For example, if there's some major upgrades (1.7 -> 2.0 -> 4.0)
you'll get them for free during one year.
But if there'll be no major upgrades during some period (2.72 -> 2.81 -> 2.92). And after 3 year, for example, there will be major upgrade to 3.0. So you can upgrade for free.
We can offer you a big discount for the major upgrade after one year.
Q: I have another question concerning pop-up windows. If I do the following:
1) Use the Deluxe Tuner to create a pop-up window.
2) Change the location of the gif, css, and js files from all of them being within "deluxe-popup-window.files" to the files being in separate directories and
3) Update the "deluxe-popup-window.js" file and the "jaw_skin_windowsvista_graphite.css" file so that they contain the new directory locations
Will the html window function properly? Thanks for the help.
A: If you change all paths in jaw_skin_windowsvista_graphite.css and deluxe-popup-window.jsfiles correctly your popup window should work fine.