A: To add a separator you should
var separatorImage=""; //for subitems (top items in vertical menu)
var separatorVImage="separator.gif"; //for the top items (subitems items in vertical menu)
You can create separators using menuItems (you can do it in Deluxe
Tuner, use "Add separator" button), for example:
["||All Images","gallery_all.html", , , , "_self", , , , ],
["||Pricing & Ordering Info","gallery_pricing.html", , , ,"_self", , , , ],
Q: Hi, I need to know if it is possible to accomplish the following functionalities with your tree-menu library.
1. I need to have two or more trees in the same page
3. I need to eliminate the nodes that has check=true
4. I need to populate on-demand the tree using AJAX
5. I need to implement drag&drop through the use of the mouse events on the tree nodes
6. How would the tree behave with 10000 nodes??
7. I need to have a tree within another element that uses scroll
such as a DIV or SPAN (fixed area). When collapsed or expanded, the area should remain its original size.
A: 1. You can add any number of the menus on the one page.
2, 3, 5. Yes, you can do it. But you should create your own server-side script (for example, php) that will do it. The menu doesn't support such a feature.
6. It is possible that the loading speed can be lower if the menu is very large. But it doesn't take so much time.
Yes, you can notice some delay in IE, but in over browsers it works better.
I tried to create large menus on my machine: P4 3GHz, 512RAM WinXP SP2
- 1000 items ~ 10 sec
- 2000 items ~ 40 sec
Q: I set a custom target at '_mainFrame' required by Dreamweaver to view in a particular frame. When I click my button it opens in its own window.
Your thoughts would be appreciated.
A: Please, check the following code, for example
["Galerie de photos","photos/index.php", "img/arrow_r.gif","img/arrow_o.gif", , "_self", , , , ],
["Galerie de photos","photos/index.php", "img/arrow_r.gif","img/arrow_o.gif", , "_mainFrame", , , , ],
I suppose that now you have such code
["Galerie de photos","photos/index.php", "img/arrow_r.gif","img/arrow_o.gif", , "_blank", , , , ],
So there is no limitation for server-side scripting.