Recent Questions Phylogenetic Trees Online Asp NetQ: I'm having multiple problems with this now, I'm using this sight in the horizontal cross-frame style. And using the CSS-type layout.
1. This appears to be working fine in Firefox but I can't see the Menu or frames in Internet Explorer.
2. I have changed the colors in the data.js and the css-mode.css files and still can't change the subMenu background colors. ( I have put everything back like it was, but for example if I want to change the submenu or drop down menu background color to grey and the mouseover color to red where do I change that at)? Do I edit the .css file or the data.js file
3. I can't get the links to open in the bottom frame ( I know you will see that it's set to _blank now, but I tried setting the var itemTarget="_bottommenu"; and the code in the menu section at the bottom of the data.js to the same but it still doesn't seem to work. Can you help me out here?
I have attached the sight so that you can see what I'm dealing with.
Once again, thanks for your help and any advice.
A: 1) Your menu works fine in all browsers.
2) Your should add the following line into the bottommenu.htm file.
<link href="data-samples/css-mode.css" type=text/css rel=stylesheet>
You should set the item color for the submenus in your css file initemNormal and itemOver styles.
3) You should use the following parameter to set a frame name:
["Home","testlink.htm", "css/icon1.gif", "css/icon12.gif", "Home", "frm2", "0", "0", , ],
["Products","", "css/icon2.gif", "css/icon22.gif", "Products", , "0", , , ],
["||Linux Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
["||Windows Compatible","testlink.htm", , , , "frm2",],
Q: Only problem left is that we see an empty image in the left corner of the java pulldown menu.
I can't find how to remove this image. Do you know where this comes from?
A: You should delete the following string from your menuItems
["","", , , , , "0", ],
A: Try to set the following parameter for your object:
So, you'll have:
<embed width="800" height="470" src="video/spot-1.wmv" windowlessvideo="true">
Q: I created a tree menu based on your template Vista Style 7.
I would like to know if there are some possibilities to set the x coordinate of the submenus. I would like to have a tree menu with submenus which are not moving to the right when expanding the main menu but staying under it.
A: You can only try to use the following parameter to change submenuposition: