I like “popup-mode-sample” but I could make it to work on my computer.
? Could you help? A: If your menu doesn't work you should check paths to your dmenu.js file andto dmWorkPath parameter.
I have 2 questions about this script I would like to find out before purchasing:
1. Does it support 3rd and 4th level java script navigation menu?
2. How customizable is it style-wise, meaning, I have images I want used for the top level navigation, and background images for the rest. Any way I can achieve this?A: 1) Yes, you can add as many levels in the java script navigation menu as you want.
var itemStyles = [
["itemWidth=92px","itemHeight=21px","itemBorderWidth=0","fontStyle=normal 11px Tahoma", "fontColor=#FFFFFF,#FFFFFF","itemBackImage=data-vista-03.files/btn_magentablack.gif,data-vista-03.files/btn_magenta.gif"],
var menuStyles = [
["menuBackColor=transparent","menuBackImage=back.gif","menuBorderWidth=0", "itemSpacing=1","itemPadding=0px 5px 0px 5px"],
Please, try the trial version and check menu parameters. Use DeluxeTuner to create your menu.
I've looked through the FAQ's till my eyes burned... I know how to collapse/expand all on page load, but can't find an answer to this specific question
a user logs on, goes to the order page, uses the menu to navigate and place an order. After the order is processed through a php verification page, the user is directed back to the order page via the php header() function, with the menu still intact, and the values of the order updated.
But once the user navigates away from the order page, and then returns to complete another order, I'd like the menu items to all be collapsed.
But you can try to delete
parameter from your data file and add it on your html page directly.
So, on your initial page you can set:
and on other pages you should set:
To install the menuinto your html page:
1. open the page in your program
2. open html source code of the page
3. add several rows of code (<script> tags).
For info see:http://deluxe-menu.com/installation-info.html
To create and configure your menus use Deluxe Tuner application(included into the trial package):