Recent Questions Html Tree SampleQ:
I purchased the full package for the application. Great job!
I have no questions about generating and/or customizing DHTML menues - it's pretty straight forwards.
I am trying to find out how to generate and customize POPUP WINDOWS. A: To assign popup windows for links on your page do the following:
1) Open your page (for example index.html page) in any text editor.
Add link in the place where you want to have it and specify the ID (for example: win1) for it, for example:
Change parameters of windows in data files, for example popup-window-XP.js.
Open it in any text editor.
2) Add your content.
You can use HTML content, Iframe (url) or any object on your page as popup windows content - Object ID.
For example select HTML content (winContent parameter in the 'Common' section), for example:
<div style="text-align:center;"><b>Sample content</b></div>
This is a simple HTML code for content. Here you may also set link to content page or ID of some element.
3) In the 'Actions' section specify the id of your link (win1) for the onClick event.
4) For example: open the popup-window-XP.html file in any text editor.
Copy all code for Popup window and paste it in the beginning of the <body> tag:
<!-- Deluxe Popup Window -->
<!-- (c) 2009, DeluxePopupWindow.com -->
5) Copy 'popup-window-XP.files/' folder and popup-window-XP.js file into the samefolder with your index.html (root folder of your website).
I was adding a title to the page containing the Turner Delux drop down menu and now the the menu is gone and I cannot recover it.
Please tell me in very plan instructions how to load the Mneu on to a blank Front Page web page. A: See, you should do the following things.
1. Create your menu in Deluxe Tuner.
2. Export the menu into html file "File/Export/To HTML".
3. Copy generated folder with all engine .js files and images
("deluxe-menu.files/" by default) and data-deluxe-menu.js (by default) into the same folder with you index.html page (created inFrontPage).
4. Now you should add several rows of code into your index.html file.
You can do it in FrontPage (open HTML source of the page and edit it)or in any text editor. Open your index.html page and edit it.
Notice that you'll have errors in the Preview. But you won't get errors if you open this page in the browser.
5. Add the following code in the tag:
in the place where you want to have the menu.
You can paste it in <table>, <div> tags. For example.
6. Save your index.html page and open it in any browser.
Is there any way of asigning the background color of the submenu (I onlyneed one level of nesting menus) different from the background color of thedhtml rollover?A: Create Individual Submenu Style and assign it for the first item in that case:
var menuStyles = [
Is it possible to insert an item at the top of the submenu in the html popup menu? A: To insert item in the specific position you should use the following function:
function dm_ext_addItemPos (menuInd, submenuInd, iParams, Pos)
Adds the new item to a submenu.
menuInd - index of a menu on a page, >= 0.
submenuInd - index of a submenu, >= 0. See more info about indexes here.
iParams = [array] - the array of item parameters.
Pos - the position in the menu where you want to add new item.
More info you'll find here: